A.R.S. § 32-513 Reciprocity
Notwithstanding sections 32-510, 32-511 and 32-512, a person is entitled to receive a cosmetologist, aesthetician or nail technician license if the person:
1. Submits to the board an application for a cosmetologist, aesthetician or nail technician license on a form supplied by the board.
2. Submits satisfactory evidence of either of the following:
(a) The person is licensed in another state or country.
(b) The person graduated from a school that offers a cosmetology, aesthetics or nail technology course substantially similar to the requirements of this state
and passed the board approved cosmetology, aesthetician or nail technician examination.
3. Pays the prescribed fees.
A.A.C. R4-10-105 Application for License by Reciprocity
An applicant for an aesthetics, cosmetology, nail technology or instructor license by reciprocity shall submit the applicable fee required in R4-10-102 and all of
the following to the Board:
1. An application provided by the Board and signed by the applicant that contains:
a. The applicant's name, address, telephone number, gender, passport quality photo, Social Security number, and birth date;
b. If previously licensed by the Board, the type of license, license number, license expiration date, and the name used on the license; and
c. A statement of whether the applicant has ever had an aesthetics, cosmetology, nail technology, or instructor license suspended or revoked in any state or foreign
2. A certification of hours and proof of graduation or licensure in another state of the United States or a foreign country that shows the number of hours received in a
school or the initial and final dates of licensure.